Gardline Comms Inc., (GComm)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. AGREEMENT: Usage of equipment and/or services; or submitting a signed airtime or rental agreement, signifies acceptance of GComm Terms and Conditions.
2. SERVICE: GComm shall provide Equipment and/or Services to the Customer upon acceptance of a Customer's airtime subscription, product order or rental order. All orders are subject to GComm's approval. All SIM cards are shipped "Active" unless specifically requested otherwise by the customer at the time of purchase.
3. SHIPPING: GComm usually ships within one business day of acceptance of an order. In the event a product is unavailable a backorder notification will be sent to the customer. GComm shall not incur any liability to the Customer due to delivery delays caused by Force Majeure or other circumstances beyond its control.
4. CANCELLATION OF PRODUCT ORDERS: GComm reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the order value if an order is cancelled prior to shipping. Orders for pre-paid airtime services OR special order item may not be cancelled once accepted by GComm. The customer will be charges for the full cost of all pre-paid services or special order items once the order has been accepted by GComm. Order cancellations after shipping must be handled as a return and is subject to our Product Return Policy.
5. CANCELLATION OF POST PAID AIRTIME SERVICE: The customer must submit a written request no less than 30 (thirty) days prior to the requested cancellation date of any post-paid airtime services. The request must be sent via email to email@example.com. Any unpaid airtime and/or monthly service fees and/or cancellation fees will be charged upon the cancellation of the service per the terms of the airtime contract.
6. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, GComm will exchange the item you purchased for a refund or store credit under the following conditions:
1. The return date is no more than 15 days after the item(s) is (are) received by the customer.
2. The item(s) is (are) returned in its original packaging and is(are) in re-sellable condition.
3. The item(s) is (are) in unused condition and is(are) without defect.
4. A re-stocking fee of 20% of the purchase price will be applied to the refund.
5. PURCHASES THAT ARE NOT REFUNDABLE: Pre-paid Airtime, Active Post-paid airtime, Special Order Items, Shipping Costs
6. All items to be return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.(RMA). An RMA can be obtained by calling Customer Service as 877-614-2666.
7. All returned packages must be clearly identified with the RMA number
8. Your return will be processed and credit or refunds issued within 15 business days from receipt.
7. CHARGES & PAYMENT:
1. All charges will be in accordance with GComm's current rate schedule for the selected rate plan at the time of use; or, charges listed and agreed to on a formal quote. GComm reserves the right to modify and/or add rates and charges from time to time, without prior notice to the Customer. All prices shown and quoted are in U.S. dollars.
2. Equipment and pre-paid airtime will be charged or invoice at the time their order is shipped. Pre-paid airtime services will be charged or invoice at the time of activation. Post-paid airtime services will be charged or invoices at the beginning of the regular billing period. Post paid airtime services are billed one month in advance. New activations are pro-rated from the activation date to the end of the previous billing cycle. GComm will, at its’ discretion, charge or invoice special order items upon acceptance of the order by GComm.
3. All applicable taxes shall be added to the usage and rental/purchase price as required by State and Federal laws.
4. GComm shall add to any airtime services plan the appropriate amounts necessary to re coup the cost of Universal Service Fund contributions in accordance with the regulations, and at a rate established by the controlling entity of the Universal Service fund, unless the Customer provides a signed Universal Service Fund waiver certificate
5. Should customers have concerns about their service performance, the customer must formally contact GComm Technical Support or Customer Care toll free at 877-614-2666 or direct at +1-281-679-6141.
6. GComm reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate satellite service of any Customer for the following reasons: non-payment of money owed for ongoing service; misuse or use for illegal purposes; reports of loss of equipment.
7. Rates are subject to change without notification.
8. WARRANTIES: Duration and scope of warranties on Equipment are limited to the manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise stated in writing by GComm. Please refer to the Manufacturer's website or product manuals/packing for more information. Equipment repairs performed by the original manufacturer are subject to the warranty terms of the manufacturer.
9. LIABILITY REGARDING SERVICE: GComm assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss of property, opportunity or earnings, personal injury, death or any other loss whatsoever resulting from the Customer's use of Services and Equipment, including, but not limited to, use of 911. This limitation applies to acts or omissions of GComm, its Suppliers, Agents, Employees and all persons for whom it may be responsible. GComm does not guarantee the provision, quality and consistency of the Services as provided by our Carriers and is furthermore not responsible for any interruptions, delays, inconsistencies or failures of the network or security breaches regardless of the source of any such problem including, but notwithstanding, GComm's own fault or negligence.
10. TERMINATION: GComm may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it suspects any violation of any term or condition of this Agreement, if payment has not been made. The Customer shall be responsible for all charges outstanding at the time of termination. GComm may also terminate Services in the event that another Contract for purchase of Service and/or Equipment expires or is terminated, provided that termination of the Services shall only be with respect to the Service provided pursuant to that Other Contract.
11. ADDITIONAL POLICIES: GComm reserves the right to modify the GComm Terms and Conditions at any time by posting such changes to the GComm website located at www.G-Comm.us.